Campus/Business Unit:Cape Town
Direct Reporting Line:Principal
Rosebank College is looking for a Sales Manager to drive student recruitment and enrolment for the college campuses through client/stakeholder relations and consultation with communities.
Key Performance Area:
Campus Sales Management:
- Monitors sales leads and responds to enquiries.
- Implements sales plans and sales campaigns to take advantage of market opportunities.
- Builds strategic relationships with key contacts within schools to understand opportunities for creating value.
- Researches marketing and competitor developments to maintain standards and look for innovation opportunities.
- Collaboratively projects targets for new financial year in line with stipulated timelines through thorough analysis of market trends.
- Engages in planning with sales team and intervenes where necessary.
- Translates the sales targets into individual targets.
- Monitors performance to ensure achievement thereof on an on-going basis.
- Monitors and ensures the effective running of the student enrolment portfolio.
- Monitors and tracks the profitability of programmes.
- Ensures optimal service delivery.
- Ensures that Institute of Independent Education (IIE) admission policy is implemented and actioned on campus/es.
- Conducts staff meetings regularly to debrief sales team, discuss operational performance and business issues.
- Effectively manages the database of prospective
Stakeholder Relationship Management:
- Strategically manages relations with all stakeholders.
- Manages relationships in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensures and enables clear and open communication between the stakeholders and the brand.
- Conducts regular meetings with stakeholders.
- Ensures compliance to the corporate identity at all times.
- Create and analyse reports according to Brand requirements.
- (delivery standard, not KPA)
- Submits the reports to the relevant stakeholdrs.
Human Capital Management:
- Attract, Employ and Retain an effect sales team to meet the operational requirements
- Manage skill requirements through evaluations, training, coaching and mentoring of all staff and/or contractors
- Manage performance of team and take necessary action if and when require
- Ensure commission statements are processed, approved and submitted to Payroll Department within Payroll Timelines
- Ensures that the sales team is calling clients in an effective and efficient manner.
- Implements incentives and initiatives in the team to keep them motivated and driven.
- Ensures that their relationships with their clients are strong / improved upon.
- Intervenes where problems with specific clients exist or lost opportunities arise.
- Provides support / guidance to the team and deals with general problems on an on-going basis and provides advice / support / information.
- Conducts staff performance reviews.
A Minimum of a Bachelors/ Honours/ Masters Degree.
Minimum 3-5 years experience in the teaching and learning field, specifically lecturing in the tertiary environment.e
Positions available from July 2019.