Direct Reporting Line:Principal
Rosebank College is looking for Lecturers with at least 2 years working experience and minimum of 2 years lecturing at a higher education provider (public or private sector) in the Faculties of Humanities, Commerce, ICT and Education.
Key Performance Area:
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours
- Briefing students for assignments and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the head of programme
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within the Rosebank College environment
- Honours degree in Humanities or Commerce or ICT or Education
- A minimum of 2 years lecturing at a higher education provider (public or private) essential.
- Please specify in your CV if you are willing to relocate if you do not reside in the region in which you are applying.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Please provide an academic transcript and comprehensive CV which includes:
- Number of years lecturing at a higher education institution
- Number of postgraduate students supervised if any
- Detailed list of research output specifically in Department of Education accredited journals