Direct Reporting Line:Principal
Rosebank College is looking for Lecturers with at least 2 years working experience and minimum of 2 years lecturing at a higher education provider (public or private sector) in the Faculty of ICT.
Key Performance Area:
RC Polokwane connected campus uses a blended learning model incorporating online and face to face lectures based on a three phase model: Preparation session, Online engagement and Face to face tutorial. We aim to impart the necessary knowledge and teach students skills to be successful in the workplace along with giving them industry related insight through our lecturers industry experience complemented by their subject matter knowledge.
Lecture a range of subjects for the BIT degree and Higher Certificate Programmes HCSS, from first year to third year level
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours
- Briefing students for assignments and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the head of programme
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within the Rosebank College environment
- IT Honours Degree (or equivalent) and above or related field with additional certifications being an added advantage. Qualification in Education (PGCE or equivalent) or Training and Development an added advantage.
Flair for online lecturing and use of technology required. Working knowledge and industry experience IT industry.
Good planning, organising, communication and excellent time management skills are key requisites.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Please provide certified transcripts, certificates, ID and any certifications with a comprehensive CV