Direct Reporting Line:General Manager
A suitably qualified individual who will be responsible for ensuring the day to day management of campus administration, teaching, learning and staff. Responsible for driving a successful business that yields financial returns for the Brand and that helps the group achieve their financial targets.
Key Performance Area:
- Responsible for hiring and retaining staff, career coaching, personal development for direct reports and accountable for the performance of employees.
- Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them to deliver high quality service and support.
- Ensures achievements of targets i.e. sales as well as throughput and pass rates.
- Provides a plan to guide sales teams to achieve goals based on historical records.
- Monitors academic performance and takes necessary steps to ensure pass rates remain high e.g. workshops, extra classes etc.
- Ensure that all departments are functioning i.e. class attendance (students and lecturers).
- Contributes to annual budget planning process and compiles annual budget.
- Manages, monitors and controls the budget and takes corrective action as appropriate.
- Manages and maintains internal and external relations to ensure that problem areas are resolved timeously.
- Attends monthly meetings with the student council to manage and maintain student affairs.
- Develops an annual Operational Plan with regard to the maintenance functioning within the premises i.e. building, security, cleaning and air conditioning to ensure alignment with brand image.
- Academic/ Business Degree
- Background in Education
Minimum 3-5 years experience in Managing of a small campus.
5 years Business experience
3-5 years Staff Management; including
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance management
- Management of discipline in the workplace
Regretebly only SA Citizens will be considered