Direct Reporting Line:General Manager
To be responsible and accountable for all communication between the site, students and lecturers for a specific programme Lecturing approximately 15hrs a week, creating a culture where students value diversity and have high ethical values.
Key Performance Area:
Support for all Independent Contractors for designated programmes
- Prepare for all lectures and mark appropriately
- Drive a culture of research amongst lecturing pool Recruit lecturers and manage accordingly
- Co-ordinate subject specific tutorials
- Develop teaching capacity and standards on Campus
- Track lecturers performance
- Ensure lecturers integrate appropriate student support services into classroom based on the learner needs
- Mentor all IC (within a programme) in relevant teaching methodologies
Support for students
- Consult with students on all registration queries
- Conduct class visits
- Consult with students on all academic queries, including subject specific tutorials
- Analyse and track student performance; and implement appropriate interventions
- Integrate library resources in the classroom
- Integrate student support services into classroom
- Provide academic module feedback and collate per faculty
- Interrogate all assessment feedback
- Monitor all new programme rollout
A Minimum of a Bachelors/ Honours/ Masters Degree
Minimum 3-5 years experience in the teaching and learning field, specifically lecturing in the tertiary environment.
Regretebly only SA Citizens will be considered.