Direct Reporting Line:Programme Coordinator
With 60 years of academic distinction, Rosebank College, a trading division of the Institute of Education (IIE), has a well-established reputation.
Key Performance Area:
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours
- Briefing students for assignments and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the head of programme
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within the Rosebank College environment
- Bachelor of Education, Honours degree; Bachelor of Administration, Bachelor of Social Science or any Humanities Honours degree where English was a major (up to third year level).
- Teaching/Lecturing experience in English, Writing or Research
- Teaching/Tutoring experience in Academic Skills Development