Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
The training and education of students; student consultations; the establishment of a knowledge base of the discipline through academic research & development.
Key Performance Area:
- Briefing Students for assignements and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the head of programme
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within Rosebank college environment
Honours in Business Management; Strategic Management; or Entrepreneurship
- Honours in one of the BUsiness Management related fields (e.g. entrepreneurship, contemporary, general, strategic, project, supply chain/ logistics management) with management to the third year level PLUS either an MBA/ MBL or a postgraduate diploma in business or education
- A Bachelor degree with Busineess Management
- A Bachelor of Business Administration with business management modules up to third year level
- Lecturing experience in general, strategic, project, supply chain/ logistics management
- Work experience as a General or startegic manager/risk management/ enterpreneurship/ supply chain management/ project management
- Being involved in the process of analysis and the components and functions of optimisation in the operational process (Theory of Constraint)
- Having completed a Bachelor of Business Administration with Business management as a Major up to third year and relevant industry experience.