Direct Reporting Line:Service Delivery Manager
This position assists staff with technical support of desktop computers, applications, and related technology. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines.
Key Performance Area:
- First line support
- Ability to trouble-shoot desk-top computer and LAN problems and failures
- Install all desktop and laptop computers for use on campus with the relevant software and completing the relevant documentation
- Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives
- Setup of Proxima`s for boardroom / training use
- Responds to staff enquiries concerning systems operation and diagnoses system hardware, software, and operator problems.
- Diploma/ Degree in Networking (A+, MCP, etc.)
Minimum 3-5 years experience in client services, management experience an added advantage
Physical Job Requirements:
Valid drivers license & own vehicle