Direct Reporting Line:Sales Manager
Actively take responsibility for the sales process for full-time and part-time programmes under the supervision of the Sales Manager and Principal. The duties include the implementation of the sales process by means of community activations, events, exhibition, student interviews and phoning prospective students and following up any leads in the recruitment of new students into the brand.
Key Performance Area:
Sales and Marketing function
- Raise the awareness of Rosebank College with all prospective students and parents/account payers.
- Develop, establish and maintain good relationships with stakeholders at feeder areas.
- Arrange and deliver community presentations, career fairs, exhibitions & events.
- Database management and collection.
- Conduct interviews with prospective students and their parents/account payers.
- Drive the database, interview, application and registration process to meet new student targets.
- Distribution of all marketing and promotional materials to prospective students and other stakeholders.
- Coordinating marketing events.
- Prepare reports and statistical data on the systems / programmes required by the brand.
- Respond to all email, telephonic, postal & fax enquiries.
- Coordinate all foreign student admission and visa requirements.
- Booking of expos and activations.
- Manage marketing and promotional material.
- Degree or diploma on NQF level 6
- 2 years experience in a Sales position.
- Experience with sales in a service orientated environment.
- Any combination of experience and education that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Physical Job Requirements:
Travel is required to community areas, events and other enrolment opportunities
Working hours are generally from 08h00 to 17h00/9:00 to 18:00.
Weekend, public holiday work and after hours is a requirement, especially during the annual student registration period.