Campus/Business Unit:Cape Town
Direct Reporting Line:Principal
The candidate must be able to plan and set priorities in order to meet targets, a creative and innovative thinker with a strong work ethic, excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to understand the need for a sense of urgency, a professional demeanour and the ability to effectively work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities. Attention to detail and understanding of the importance of data integrity is vital for this role
Key Performance Area:
- Business development, the planning and execution of Career Coaching Sessions for graduates
- Consolidation of Employability Campus reports
- Assisting with internal communications and reporting
- Student and graduate support
- Generating success stories for social media
- Overseeing any other general Employability activities to ensure the smooth running of all key focus areas
- A tertiary qualification in any of the following fields, Marketing, HR, Business Admin, PR or Sales.
- Advanced computer skills are essential.
- Min of 3 years experience in a similar role