Direct Reporting Line:VP - Teaching & Learning
Rosebank College is looking for a Programme Manager, who will be responsible and accountable for the effective and efficient operation of the Academic Department.
Key Performance Area:
- Responsible for quality learning and teaching practices for the department including all resource planning
- Management of the KPAs for all Lecturers in the department
- Developing teaching capacity and standards for the department
- Reporting on all relevant activities
- Responsible for Programme Development for all programmes within the department;
- Responsible for the selection, appointment, induction and payment of ICs for the department
- Managing the overall job satisfaction of staff in the department
Academic Operations Management
- Sign-off Academic Materials/Manuals/Textbooks
- Oversight & Planning of CASS Release Process for the department
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Legislative issues
- Oversight and monitoring of academic registration process for the department
- Managing the Marking & Moderation Process for the department
- Scheduling of Departmental Tests and Exam Timetables
- Manage Bursary application and allocation process
- A Minimum of a Bachelors/ Honours/ Masters Degree.
Minimum 3-5 years experience in the teaching and learning field.