Lecturer: Independent Contractor (IC) - Logistics & Supply Chain Management - ICLOG - PMB
ICLOG - PMB
Applications accepted until:
Direct Reporting Line:
The training and education of students; student consultations; the establishment of a knowledge base of the discipline through academic research & development.
Key Performance Area:
- Briefing Students for assignements and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the head of programme
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within Rosebank college environment
- Honours in Supply chain/logistics management; Business Management with a special focus in the following: Logistics; Operations and Production Management; warehousing; Integrated Logistics and Transport Management.
- Honours in one of the Supply chain/logistics management related fields (e.g. purchasing, operations/ production, inventory; sustainable management, warehousing) with supply chain management and Logistics to the third year level.
- A Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Business Administration with Supply chain/logistics management or a similarly related field (e.g. purchasing, operations/ production, inventory; sustainable management) to the third year level PLUS either an MBA/MCom/MPhil or a postgraduate diploma in supply chain management and/or Logistics
Lecturing experience in supply chain and or logistics management; and/ or operations and production management/ Transportation and warehousing management.
Work experience as a supply chain manager or consultant/ experience in logistics, warehousing, purchasing, production and operations and/or inventory fields.