Direct Reporting Line:Principal
Rosebank College - Braamfontein is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join their existing dynamic sales team. It is essential that the successful applicant have, a minimum 5 years sales management experience, a relevant tertiary qualification, the ability to work under pressure, be self-motivated and goal orientated. The sales manager is responsible for organising, coordinating, motivating, calculating and undertaking a host of other activities that keep sales teams on goal and advancing towards their revenue target.
Key Performance Area:
Driving of the Sales Process
- Ensuring that adequate preparation and planning precedes the registration period.
- Management of the sales process for the full sales calendar.
- Target setting and effective resource management.
- Forecasting and monitoring of sales performance.
- Responsible for the quality of data in CRM and the constant improvement of database management.
- Ensure school presentations and database grows in quality and quantity by nurturing relationships with the stakeholders at schools and other organisations.
- Ensure the quality of sales presentations and consultations is of the highest quality.
- Oversee and/or assist with the preparation and distribution of any sales and marketing campaigns.
- Monitor, analyse and report on market and competitor activities.
Reporting on Sales Progress
- Maintain accurate reports with regards to tracking of the sales progress.
- Careful analysis of the sales reports and corrective action to be taken when necessary.
- Manage stock of sales and promotional collateral.
Development of Sales strategy to ensure attainment of company goals and profitability
- Provide input into sales strategy and tactical initiatives.
- Ensure plans are implemented effectively.
- Initiate and coordinate action plans to penetrate new markets or develop new products.
Personnel Training and Development
- Maintain superior knowledge of all the products on offer.
- Monitor the performance for Student Advisors.
- Provide regular coaching and training to staff to improve quality of service.
- Ensure all sales staff are trained and proficient users of CRM.
- Recruitment, selection and performance appraisal of staff.
- Higher Education qualification in sales and marketing.
- 5 - 8 years sales experience in a target driven environment.
- Proven computer literacy: Excel intermediate, MS Office.
- Critical knowledge of Sales techniques.
- Staff Recruitment
- Staff Performance Management
- Disciplinary management in the workplace
- Knowledge and Experience of Sales Management Systems
Physical Job Requirements:
- Driver's license and own car is essential.