Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Rosebank College Durban is looking for a Human Resources Lecturer.
Key Performance Area:
- Presenting content in a class environment
- Briefing students for assignments and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within the Rosebank College environment.
- Developing and implementing intervention programmes for at-risk students
- Honours Degree in Human Resources or similarly related field (e.g. Organisational Psychology )
- Honours degree / Masters Degree in Human Resources, or similarly related field (e.g. Organisational Psychology) with educational experience.
Relevant and current industry experience essential, in any of the categories listed below. The ideal candidate will be able to lecture in a part time capacity, whilst still being involved in the industry. Previous lecturing experience will be an advantage.
- Human Resources leadership and management
- South African labour relations framework
- Training and development