Direct Reporting Line:Principal
This incumbent will assist the Principal with the day to day functions pertaining to the smooth, efficient and professional running of all buildings and grounds, maintenance and contracted support functions of the campus
Key Performance Area:
- Weekly inspection of building/s, identification of problems and organization of repairs and replacements
Maintenance and Repairs
- Maintenance and repairs basic handyman work
- Coordinate the contracted cleaning team and general assistants to ensure campus cleanliness
- Coordinating security of campuses, including alarms, guards, lockup and access control
- Outdoor pause areas ensuring all areas are clean, neat and safe at all times
- Ensuring all lecture venues, pause areas and stock rooms are well maintained and cleaned
- Manage maintenance of equipment; i.e. Whiteboards, TVs, Projectors etc.
- Liaison with contractors for maintenance on third party assets; i.e. plants, water coolers, fire equipment etc.
- Update Asset and Stock Control Registers
- Ad hoc duties to assist team in smooth running of the campus
- Matric or equivalent
- General maintenance experience