Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
The role of Full Time Lecturer is the delivery of training and education of students, student consultations, the establishment of a knowledge base of the discipline through academic research & development; whilst providing overall support to Academic department.
Key Performance Area:
- Lecturing a certain number of modules in the School of Education
- Mark and report students assessment
- Plan and organize Teaching and Learning intervention through student support resources available on campus
- Evaluate and give feedback to students during Teaching Experience
- Contribute to professional development by supporting skills initiatives of the School of Education
- Develop, monitor and support students in community engagement learning
- Support the academic team
- NQF level 8 qualification in Education
- NQF level 6 qualification in Education (PGCE or equivalent) in a relevant education discipline.
- Minimum 3 years teaching / lecturing / facilitation experience
- Teaching experience at higher education level will be an added advantage
Physical Job Requirements:
- MS Office applications, particularly: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Calendar