Direct Reporting Line:Online Operations Manager
Manages the overall academic operational processes across campuses to ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
Key Performance Area:
- Accountable for compliance
- Accountable for operations planning and processes
- Integration of policies across faculties and departments
- Manage course material dispatch
- Assessment result authorisation
- Certification management: sign off of lists and ensure that all students accounted for.
- Degree, preferably post graduate degree in Operations/Commerce
- 5 Year(s)Operations or Logistics or Administration Management