Direct Reporting Line:Customer Experience Manager
The incumbent will report directly to the Customer Experience Manager and also work closely with both the Graduate Empowerment Manager and the Teaching and Learning manager.
Key Performance Area:
Aimed at Full time, Part Time and Distance students.
- Monitor and support students who are experiencing academic issues.
- Conduct focus groups/surveys to determine the level of student engagement on processes/attendance and support interventions.
- Create awareness amongst student body of academic support tools/initiatives and processes.
- Monitor and track with analysis academic engagement with the academic process.
- Maintain and assist with updating student contact details.
- Assist with the driving of Teaching and learning best practices.
Functions within the Alumni Portfolio
- Manage an Alumni database..
- Responsible for the Alumni newsletter.
- Business development with Alumni.
- Host Alumni events.
- Drive awareness of Alumni.
- Preferably a degree in Administration, good reporting and analysis abilities, self -motivated and deadline drive.
Minimum of 3 years work experience.