Direct Reporting Line:Online Operations Manager
The position is responsible for the delivery of allocated project tasks related to academic and operational delivery including material development, delivery of material, moderation and/or distance support.
Key Performance Area:
Developer Briefing Administration
- Receives modules from Senior Operations Coordinator.
- Sends briefing requests to Developers.
- Based on an approved development plan, completes contracts, annexures and briefing documents for the Developer.
- Creates an entry on the system and updates as it progresses.
- Sends templates and developer handbook to Developer.
- Follows up and receives signed documents back.
- Tracks according to due dates.
- Supports the Developer with any requirements he / she might have.
Material Delivery (Operations Administrator)
- Receives module tasks from Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to begin workflows for Head of Programme.
- Creates workflow and assigns to Head of Programme responsible for that module.
- Receives returned moderated and edited module work.
- Uploads to system so that brands can view it for feedback.
- Receives brand feedback for action.
- Uploads and approves the final version for brands to print.
- Resolves the queries on Nexus where necessary.
- Material delivery includes manuals, formative and summative assessments. The delivery is multiple.
- Sends email to Moderator requesting availability to moderate instruments.
- Sends annexures on contract agreement.
- Sends out report template with 3 papers and annexure payment documentation.
- Receives all contract documents and invoice.
- Received moderated papers and report and workflows this to Head of Programme for review.
- Saves to the correct space.
- Saves Moderator report back into the module space.
- Uploads moderated instruments for brands to print.
- Coordinates administrative support for Independent Institute for Education (IIE) distance students.
- Coordinates student administrative support from admissions to graduation.
- Coordinates contracting and support of tutors.
- The candidate must hold Higher Certificate / Occupational Certificate Level 5 (NQF Level 5), ideally an Advanced Certificate / Diploma / Occupational Certificate Level 6 (NQF Level 6)
- 1 Year(s) Administration in the Education environment
- 1 Year(s) Proven record of coordinating the successful completion of projects
- 1 Year(s) Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience