Direct Reporting Line:Online Teaching & Learning Manager
Help students review content
Key Performance Area:
We are looking for candidates to fill the roles of online tutors for the 2019 academic year in the faculties of business and commerce.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience using the blackboard LMS with a minimum honours qualification.
- Must be flexible in scheduling tutorials and commitment to engaging with learners online for a minimum of 3 hours per week.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in the module or discipline being applied for with a proven success rate.
Please note the following regarding the positions:
- Please inform your Line Manager of your application
- Do NOT share the link with external acquaintances to apply
- Please add the following to your application:
- Current lecturing load
- Written permission from your Manager for your application taking into consideration the management of your work on your home campus in relation to the demands of being an on line tutor.
Closing date: 21 January 2019