Direct Reporting Line:Call Center Manager
The call centre team leader is an integral part of ensuring successful student acquisition for all regions by leading and managing the call centre agents. The team leader is required to actively practice and promote the total marketing concept for the brand under the supervision of the Call Centre Manager.
Key Performance Area:
- Management of the sales process for the full sales calendar.
- Leading and managing a team of 5-10 telesales agents.
- Performance Management, coaching and developing team.
- Drive staff to achieve required targets and is accountable for teams overall sales targets.
- Assessment of consultants calls Quality Assurance.
- Assisting with interviews & role plays.
- Dealing with elevated queries/problems.
Management of the call centre team
- Oversee and manage all the day to day operational issues pertaining to the performance of the call centre agents.
- The team leader is required to fill a supervisory role for approximately 70% of their time whilst the other 30% is still focused on sales activities such as prospective student consultations.
- Report accurately and timeously on sales activities.
- Relevant training, experience and competencies
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years sales experience in a target driven environment.
- Profiency in Afrikaans.
In order to cater to a specific demographic, the incumbent must be fluent in Afrikaans.