Direct Reporting Line:National Financial Manager
Responsible for Financial Reporting and maintenance of budgets of the company.
Key Performance Area:
Reporting Internal & External
- All Financial reporting which includes external reporting (Head office & external parties) and internal management reporting
- Management packs, cash flow, BEE, other as required
Audit and Accounting- compliance and fulfilment of accounting function
- Monitor the dayto-day financial operations within the company to ensure processes followed and accuracy of data
- Oversee financial department employees to ensure monthly deadlines met.
- Liaise with auditors as required
Maintenance of budgets and engage in cost savings measures
- Maintenance of budgets to ensure they are adhered to
- Analyse expense and engage in cost saving measures of expenses
Process design and implementation
- Documenting of existing process, analysing existing ones and improving on new ones. Implementation where needed.
- Ensure Asset registers are kept up to date
- All Assets are tagged
B.Com Accounting or higher
Minimum 5 years In a financial manager position
2 3 year Staff Management; including
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance management
- Management of discipline in the workplace