Direct Reporting Line:Career Center Co-ordinator
The candidate must be able assist the manager with the planning and implementation of events; i.e. exhibitions, job shadowing, learnerships, internships, voluntary work experience etc., which promotes the services offered by the department
Key Performance Area:
- Student Support and Employability visibility on Campus
- Graduate Workshops/Career Coaching
- Business Development and Client Interaction
- Campus visibility on the available social media
- Graduate Administration
- Reports submission
- A tertiary qualification in any of the following fields, Marketing, HR, Business Admin, PR or Sales.
- Advanced computer skills are essential.
- Min of 1-2 years experience in a similar role