Direct Reporting Line:Principal
The candidate must be able to plan and set priorities in order to meet targets, a creative and innovative thinker with a strong work ethic, excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to understand the need for a sense of urgency, a professional demeanour and the ability to effectively work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities. Attention to detail and understanding of the importance of data integrity is vital for this role
Key Performance Area:
Creating brand awareness
- Markets the brand in new areas.
- Represent the brand at career expos.
- Facilitates stakeholder events and foster strong relations.
Recruitment of stakeholders
- Make follow up calls to prospective stakeholders
- Plan meetings with respective stakeholders
- A tertiary qualification in any of the following fields, Marketing, HR, Business Admin, PR or Sales.
- Advanced computer skills are essential.
- Min of 3 years experience in a similar role
- 1 -2 years sales experience
- 1 - 2 years Business Networking
Physical Job Requirements:
Drivers license and access to vehicle