Direct Reporting Line:Customer Experience Manager
To provide a high quality experience for parents, students, staff and other customers who contact the College in person, via email and over the phone, and to provide efficient administrative support as required.
Key Performance Area:
1. Answer all incoming calls in a timely professional manner
2. Deal with enquiries and take action as necessary, including passing on messages
3. Receive and announce visitors
4. General office management duties to ensure the effective running of a large office
- Tertiary qualification added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years Reception/Administration experience preferably with experience in arranging corporate events and travel bookings.
- Diary management