Direct Reporting Line:Principal
Rosebank College is looking for a Sales Manager, who will be responsible and accountable for the effective and efficient operation of the Sales Department in the Pretoria Region.
Key Performance Area:
Driving of the Sales Process
- Setting of targets in conjunction with the relevant parties
- Evaluate contact made with Schools
- Assess presentations done to prospective students
- Ensure that quality interviews take place resulting in conversions into applications
- Monitor the conversion of applications to registrations
Reporting on Sales Process
- Maintaining accurate reports with regards to tracking of the sales progress
- Analysing sales reports
Development of Sales strategy to ensure attainment of company goals and profitability
- Provide input in sales strategy and action plan and ensure plans are implemented effectively
- Initiate and coordinate the action plans to penetrate new school (New Market)
- Initiate and coordinate the action plans for "School of Business"
- Provide feedback to management regarding performance
Personnel Training and Development
- Maintain superior knowledge of all the products on offer
- Monitor performance of team
- Conduct one - on - one interviews with the Sales Advisors and second line interviewers; sit in on interviews with potential students and provide coaching to improve quality of service
- Provide training and support to sales staff on campuses
- Compiling policies and procedures in response tothe sales progress
- Post matric qualification in Sales or Marketing.
- 3 - 5 years sales experience in a target driven environment.
- Proven computer literacy: Excel intermediate, MS Office
- Critical knowledge of Sales techniques.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Driver's license and own car is essential.