Direct Reporting Line:Principal
Rosebank College is looking for a passionate individual to join its Student Wellness team. This individual will work with and assist manage the psychosocial wellbeing of the student body through providing counselling services, social education and awareness programmes and life skills development.
Key Performance Area:
- Implementation of on-site primary counselling services, trauma containment & crisis management
- Marketing & Promotion of the service to students
- Maintaining of case files and counselling statistics within SACSSP/HPCSA standards
- As per the bursary monitoring process, manage these students progress and wellness.
- Continuous Professional Development in line with SACSSP/HPCSA requirements
Social Awareness & Education
- Design and Plan effective Social Awareness & Education Campaigns aimed at addressing campus specific needs
- Manage the effective implementation of such programmes
- Evaluation and analysis of Programmes to inform future planning
- Networking and relationship building with NPOs and other organisations in order to enhance Social Awareness & Education Programmes and maintain an effective referral network.
Reporting on Student Wellness
- Fortnightly Reporting on all KPAs
- Consolidated Semester Reporting
- Completion of all on line tracking system
- A Social Work/Psychology Qualification
- Registration as a Social Worker with the SACSSP or a registered Counsellor or Psychologist with the HPCSA
- Minimum 3 years social work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years counselling experience. Experience working with the youth will be advantageous.
- Business development skills required
- Target driven
- Drivers license and own transport is essential.
Physical Job Requirements:
Drivers licence and own car is essential
- Reports directly to the Campus Principal on all activities listed with an indirect reporting line to the National Student Relations Manager on all student wellness activities.