Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
The training and education of students; student consultations; the establishment of a knowledge base of the discipline through academic research & development.
Key Performance Area:
- Briefing Students for assignements and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the head of programme
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within Rosebank college environment
- Honours in Economics
Honours degree in one of the Business related fields with Economics to third year level.
- Bachelor degree with Economics or a similar related field to the third year level PLUS either an MBA or a postgraduate diploma in business or education.
Lecturing experience in Economics is critical due to the nature and complexity of this module.
Work or lecturing experience as an econometrician or consultant in this field.
Work experience as an economist.