Direct Reporting Line:Managing Director
Rosebank College has a vacancy for an Academic Manager. This position is available now and an appointment will be made when we find the ideal candidate who will fit in well with our team.
The Academic Manager is responsible on a national level for developing and managing the implementation of the academic strategy of the college. The Academic Manager in collaboration with the IIE: Heads of Faculty manages the planning, implementation and review of strategic initiatives considering curricula, instructional method, assessment, student support and policy for both full-time and distance learning offerings.
Key Performance Area:
- Oversee the design and implementation of academic strategy
- Manage and update academic activity to meet curriculum goals
- Integration of support structures with Teaching and Learning
- Change and compliance Management
- Stakeholder development and relationship building
- Resource allocation and utilisation
- Minimum qualification: Masters (NQF level 9) in Education Management or related
- Ideal qualification: PhD in Education or related
Minimum of three years experience in:
- Experience in a position of Head of department or Head of faculty or Head of Academic
- Strategic and project experience in converting broader strategic goals to specific operational/academic requirements
- Planning and implementing plans