Campus/Business Unit:Port Elizabeth
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Coordinator
Rosebank College is looking for an Independent Contractor to lecture Project Mananagment for the Logistics and Supply Chain Management programmes for the 2021 academic year.
The training and education of students; student consultations; the establishment of a knowledge base of the discipline through academic research & development.
Rosebank College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (IIE), the leading registered provider of private higher education in South Africa and as such, provides tuition for affordable, quality and high demand IIE qualifications, which ensure employability in the market place.
Key Performance Area:
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours
- Briefing Students for assignments and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the head of programme
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within the Rosebank College environment
- Honours in Project Management.
- Honours degree in one of the Business related fields (e.g. entrepreneurship, risk, supply chain or project management) it would be preferable to have Project Management to the third-year level;
- A Bachelor degree with Project Management or a similarly related field (e.g. entrepreneurship, risk, supply chain or business management) to the third-year level and either an MBA or a postgraduate diploma in business or education.