Campus/Business Unit:Port Elizabeth
Direct Reporting Line:Programme Coordinator
The training and education of students; student consultations; the establishment of a knowledge base of the discipline through academic research & development.
Key Performance Area:
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours
- Briefing Students for assignments and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the head of programme
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within the Rosebank College environment
- An Honours Degree / Masters in Public Administration and management.
- A masters or Honours degree in a similarly related field such as Political sciences with a background of Public Administration.
- Lecturing experience in Public Administration, Financial management in the public Sector
- Work experience in the Public sector and knowledge of the PFMA, the legislative frameworks associated with public financial management, the role players in government public finances, the budget process, and the ethical conduct of public financial managers and manage enterprise risk.