Direct Reporting Line:Programme Coordinator
The training and education of students; student consultations; the establishment of a knowledge base of the discipline through academic research & development.
Key Performance Area:
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours
- Briefing Students for assignments and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the head of programme
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within Rosebank College environment
- Any Honours degree with Statistics/ Mathematics up to the third year level.
- Honours in one of the Business related fields (e.g. economics, entrepreneurship, risk, supply chain or project management) with Statistics/ Mathematics to a third year level
- Bachelor degree with Statistics/ Mathematics or a similarly related field (e.g. entrepreneurship, risk, supply chain or project management) to the third year level PLUS either an MBA or a postgraduate diploma in business or education