Direct Reporting Line:Programme Coordinator
The training and education of students; student consultations; the establishment of a knowledge base of the discipline through academic research & development.
Key Performance Area:
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours
- Briefing Students for assignments and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the head of programme
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within Rosebank College environment
- Honours in Economics.
- Honours degree in one of the Business related fields with Economics to third year level.
- Bachelor degree with Economics or a similar related field to the third year level PLUS either an MBA or a postgraduate diploma in business or education.