Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Would you like to work for a dynamic, technology-driven institution set on empowering South Africas future leaders by affording them quality education and assistance in graduate placement and employment? Rosebank College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd and South Africas largest private higher education institution, registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training is looking for Independent Contractor lecturers for the 2021 academic year.
Key Performance Area:
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours
- Briefing students for assignments and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the head of programme
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within the Rosebank College environment
- A Bachelors degree/BTech in Public Relations
- NQF level 6 qualification in Education (PGDHE or equivalent); Training and Development is an added advantage.
- Lecturing experience in Public Relations
- Industry experience as a Public Relation Practitioner is an added advantage
- Having laptop and connectivity is an added advantage.
- 2 - 3 years Lecturing in a Tertiary environment.
Physical Job Requirements:
Able to work from home
Online lessons might be required