Campus/Business Unit:Cape Town
Direct Reporting Line:Head Academic
Would you like to work for a dynamic, technology-driven institution set on empowering South Africas future leaders by affording them quality education and assistance in graduate placement and employment? Rosebank College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd and South Africas largest private higher education institution, registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training is looking for Independent Contractors / part-time lecturers for the 2021 academic year.
Key Performance Area:
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contracted hours.
- Briefing students for assignments and projects.
- Marking assessments and providing feedback.
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Manager and Head of School.
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within the Rosebank College environment.
- Attending training initiatives hosted online or on-campus.
Rosebank College Cape Town has the following vacancies in its School of Education:
- Management, Development, and Professionalism in ECD andvEarly Childhood Learning and Development
- A BEd specialising in Early Childhood Development (ECD) / Foundation Phase or PGCE in ECD
- Teaching Intermediate Phase Social Science
B.Ed. Hons / PG Dip in Education.
Focus on Foundation Phase or ECD
- Intermediate Phase Teaching and Learning
- B.Ed. Hons / PG Dip in Education
- Teaching Foundation Phase Life Skills : Movement Grade R
B.Ed. Hons / PG Dip in Education. Focus on Foundation Phase or ECD
- Previous lecturing experience in a tertiary education environment.
Experience with online teaching and learning and the Blackboard learning platform.