Direct Reporting Line:Programme Manager
Would you like to work for a dynamic, technology-driven institution set on empowering South Africas future leaders by affording them quality education and assistance in graduate placement and employment? Rosebank College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd and South Africas largest private higher education institution, registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training. Rosebank College is part of the Advtech Group, a JSE listed company.
Key Performance Area:
Key Performance Areas:
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours.
- Briefing students for assignments and projects.
- Marking assessments and providing feedback.
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the head of programme.
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within Rosebank college environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, Honours degree is an added advantage.
- NQF level 6 qualification in Education (PGDHE or equivalent); Training and Development is an added advantage.
- 3 - 4 years Lecturing in a Tertiary environment.