Direct Reporting Line:Campus Head
Management of the operational efficiencies and teams on both Sunnyside and CBD campus. Implementation of policies and processes with a specific focus on admissions, assessments, student records and certification. Successful management and completion of projects that impacts the student life cycle.
Key Performance Area:
Operations Management :
- Admissions: Manage the implementation of admission criteria on the campus, with specific focus on resolving admission exceptions eg alternate admission, conditional admission.
- Assessments: Responsible for managing the entire assessment process; from planning to implementing an assessment cycle and ensuring that the assessment records are accurate on our administration system
- Certification: Managing the certification cycle which includes ensuring accurate module results and tracking of outstanding documents.
- Student Records: Effective management of the students records on campus from admission, assessments to graduation.
- Manage all IIE requests and queries
- Assist the teams with all Internal and external audits
- Manage the registration process for returning students.
- Ensure that phase out qualification registration is managed effectively as per policy.
- Quality assure new students registration.
- Recruitment of new personnel
- Management of staff, i.e., performance, KPA reviews, training and development, leave and any other requirements
- Manage, motivate and develop operations teams in their duties
- Chair Operations Meetings
- Oversee the Customer service function for all students on campus which includes the timeous resolution of student queries.
- Collaborate with multiple departments (e.g. student support, academic, IT etc) to ensure that the student experience is of the highest quality.
Degree or 3 year diploma
- 3 - 5 Year(s) Administration experience in a Higher educational institution.
- Recruitment and selection of resources
- Disciplinary Management
- 3 - 5 Year(s)General management experience; including:-
- Performance Management