Direct Reporting Line:Operations Manager
The candidate will be managing the national assessments for Full Time IIE qualifications. This requires an individual to be an effective problem solver and communicator to both sites and the Central Academic Team (CAT).
Key Performance Area:
Management of Academic Operations
1. Assessment Management.
- Quality assure the national assessment timetables for IIE qualifications.
- Ensure all sites have the correct question papers and memos as per the assessment cycle for the different offerings
- Manage assessment queries from sites and escalate to CAT if required.
- Responsible for monitoring that all assessment results are captured timeously on the administrative system
- Ensure assessment exceptions are managed effectively, which includes phase out qualifications.
- Manage internal and external moderation
- Ensure tracking systems are up to date and sites receive timeous feedback
- Contract internal moderatos aligned with specifications as per policy (where required)
- Ensure sites upload correct documents and follow up as per the timeline
- Keep moderation tracking systems up to date
- Collaborate with the academic teams on any marking concerns
3. Training and Development
- Provide ongoing training and support to sites on policies and processes.
- Amend processes in line with policy changes.
- Support sites in developing campus operation teams
¢ Degree minimum, Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent
¢ 5 7 years experience in administration at a Higher Educational Institution
¢ 3 years experience in higher education management (minimum)