Direct Reporting Line:Sales Manager
The primary objective of this position is student recruitment. Community relationships and brand activations is an important element of IIE Rosebank Colleges student recruitment strategy. The role of the community team leader is to help grow brand awareness and increase sales in communities that are not exposed to the brand at school presentations. Community centres include but are not limited to NGOs, churches, libraries, youth centres and expos.
Key Performance Area:
- Achieve sales targets.
- Build lasting relationships with communities and youth development agencies.
- Strategic partnership development.
- Recruit, train and manage brand ambassadors.
- The team leader is required to fill a supervisory role for approximately 20% of their time whilst the other 80% is still focused on sales activities such as community activations, presentations and prospective student consultations.
- Build and manage a pipeline of leads and opportunities.
- Data analysis and reporting.
We require an independent, self-motivated person, who is great at relationship building. Must be able to work independently and lead small teams during brand activations. The Team Leader will be expected to drive sales, motivate their team and build and maintain business relationships with clients from various back grounds & cultures.
Relevant higher education qualification (Degree or diploma)
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience in a target driven environment.
- 2 year supervisory or management experience, managing small teams.
Physical Job Requirements:
Must have a car and valid drivers license